Find your Inner Happiness
Find your Life Purpose.
This is an intense question to ask but one that that can lead you in a direction that makes your soul sing. You might be reading this thinking “I hate this bullshit Life Purpose stuff. Not everyone has a life purpose.” … and I can totally understand your fear. However, that is all it is – FEAR that you will never find the reason you are here. Sounds pretty intense but don’t look at it like if you don’t know your purpose, you are not worthy.
The first step in finding your happiness is understanding your life purpose. Most people have no idea what they want to do with their life and this often causes anxiety and stress as they often feel they will never be lucky enough to successfully find their purpose. Your Life Purpose is the reason you are here, the reason you get out of bed every day so don’t be afraid to put everything out there and search for it. Look outward from yourself, you are not your purpose. This is not the time to box yourself into what you believe MUST be your purpose because this is what you have always done. Your life purpose is waiting in your subconscious and has always been there. Ask yourself why you are doing what you are doing and who changes or transforms because of what you do? Look a little deeper than what you do but why you are doing it and the emotions that make you feel REAL.
1. What actually makes you happy. This is the easiest way to start. Don’t over think this step and write everything that makes you happy. It can be the simplest things from sitting in the sunshine while reading a book or eating chocolate in bed playing on Facebook. It might be based on proofreading manuscripts for unpublished authors or creating your own line of delicious healthy treats for dogs. It doesn’t matter what you write (as it’s for your eyes only anyway) but write as many things as possible. Once you have a good list of things you love to do, start a new list of things that you hate to do. Don’t hold back here either as it helps you work out what path you would never consider taking. Refer to this list often and give yourself permission to try the things on your list.
2. Start searching with an open mind. Finding your purpose in life may not be obvious but having an open mind to what you find is the perfect start. If you believe you are never going to find your purpose, then you probably never will. Don’t sell your soul in the belief you have found your purpose. Some people search for years, looking that one thing that ignites your passion in their soul but often they over look what is the reason they get out of bed every day.
3. Explore every opportunity. Sometimes an opportunity comes your way, something quite unexpected, that may end up leading you in a direction you never thought possible. Take the time to explore every moment – good or bad, as this may help eliminate what you dislike and what makes fills your cup with energy. You can’t plan this step, it comes naturally as we live our lives but just being aware of what is happening around you can make a difference.
4. Don’t chase the money. This can lead to a false life purpose and often ends in unhappiness anyway. By chasing the money, you will only focus on WHAT you are doing and eventually you will lose the WHY in your life. A real passion in life can lead to success because it is what you truly believe in. It is not forced. When chasing only money, walls become harder to break through and challenges become stressful. This is when your soul is depleted of its energy. By working hard for something we are not passionate about only causes anxiety and often doesn’t lead to what you deem as a success.
5. There are no failures in learning. Finding your life purpose is all about learning. When you start a new experience, remove the business side of it and simply enjoy what you are doing. You will know you have found your passion when you no longer look at the mistakes you have made as failures but look at them as a learning experience. Take yourself back to when you were a child and each time you fell down, you got straight back up and tried again and again until you mastered it. Remove the word failure from your vocabulary.
So now you have a starting place to find your purpose. This is YOUR STORY and often the pain or elation felt from your story is where you find your purpose and this helps guide you. If you want to know more, head over to Finding your Inner Happiness as we not only cover your story but also mental awareness and ways to find exactly what you are looking for.
Inner Happiness begins with self-care and understanding. Find your inner peace by investing in YOURSELF and for yourself only. The four essential steps can be learned and with practice – create enormous change. The four steps are:
- Know your purpose
- Pick your Tribe wisely.
- Understand your control
- Learning stage is essential.
For those special ladies who know their story and are ready to work on their fears to change their destiny, come join me over the next 4 weeks. This is an email based course ONLY and we guide you through every stage with a workbook and private Facebook group shared with only those who are like you. If you are ready to find your wings, head to Finding your Inner Happiness and receive a 25% by inserting this code bekind2you1. Feel free to share with a gorgeous friend.
Linking up with Kylie Purtell for #IBOT